**This is a BULK ITEM and subject to bulk charges. Payment in-full of additional shipping charges is required prior to shipping any bulk-items. Please include both a phone number and e-mail in your order so we can follow-up with you.
Hub ice fishing shelters have only increased in popularity over the years. Hubs are an excellent option for people wanting the convenience of a hub shelter and the ability to fish with multiple people. The Jason Mitchell X5000 Thermal has been one of the most popular hub models over the years, with 63 square feet of fishable space that will be plenty for 4-6 anglers to fish comfortably. Featuring a full thermal skin made of 900 denier fabric, 11 mm flex tested poles, and the largest hub assemblies, this model will continue to be hit ice season after season.
- Triple-layer corner pockets
- Clam thermal hub ice shelter
- Super-tough 900-denier fabric
- Oversized skirt for snow banking
- Large fishing area and headroom
- Packs down compactly for easy transport
- 30% more interior space compared to other models
- Compatible with Clam X-400 ice shelter floor (not included)
- Durable fabric, poles, and hubs stand up in extreme weather conditions
- Full Thermal TrapTM Technology helps retain heat and reduce condensation
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Center Height: 82 in.
- Number of Anglers: 4-6
- Fishable Area: 64 sq. ft.
- Set-up Size: 96" L x 96" W
- Insulation: 90g per sq. meter
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Packed Size: 69" L x 10" W x 10" H
- Oversized carrying bag
- Cinch strap for easy re-packing
- 4 ice anchor straps and strap pockets for windy conditions