Most admired for a reason, these boots are a companion for life. A dialed-up version of our Original boots, the signature #585s deliver all the durability with superior comfort and outstanding shock absorption.
Blundstone boots fit true to size. While our leathers will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit select a half size up.
THE RIGHT FIT
- When trying on your Blundstone boots, there should be a slight give in the heel and about a quarter inch of space from the tip of your toe to the front of the boot.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep, but never stretch lengthwise.
- When you receive your boots make sure you try them on standing, wearing socks that you wear with your boots. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots are protected.
- The Classic Series are a slightly wider fit than the Originals and feature extra insoles that can be used to further adjust fit.
- The Dress Series have a slightly longer fit than other Blundstone styles. Some people go down a ½ size in this style.