Sale Price Applies to Customer Assembly
Subject to LTL Shipping Rates
The Kenai Pro Thermal took the industry by storm. To further its legacy we have put together the best one-person sight-fishing shelter on the market. The Kenai Pro Thermal Stealth combines proven features with the darkness that the die hard sight fisherman needs. Features such as overhead mesh storage and a Mini Light Stick accessory puts the finishing touches on this model. And with our patented Tri-Bond Technology thermal skin, this popular thermal Fish Trap retains heat, using less propane, and provides reduced condensation. Enjoy the comfort, design and ideal darkness to sight fish this winter…check out the Kenai Pro Thermal Stealth!
- Super-tough 900 total denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Full Tri-Bond Theramal Tech Skin retains heat, reduces condensation and keeps light out (Patented design, 9,777,507)
- Includes dimmable Mini Light Stick, Battery Bracket and hammock under seat to stow gear
- Adjustable folding seat that slides front-to-back (does not swivel)
- Front access door
- Includes 14” X 30” overhead mesh storage
* Item has a shipping fee of $100
- Stealth technology keeps light out, perfect for sight fishing
- Deeper tub for more gear storage
- Full thermal skin retains heat and reduces condensation
- True flip-and-go pole system (no extension tubes)
- Perfect for the angler on the move
Set up size: L 91" x W 37" x H 64"
Center Height: 64"
Pack Size with Seats: L 48" x W 37" x H 25"
Weight: 50 Pounds
Fishing Area: L 42" x W 35"
Fishable Square Footage: 11 Square Feet
Seat Type: Deluxe
Seat Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Fabric: 900 Denier
Floor Capability: No
Number of anglers: 1
Warranty: 1 Year warranty against manufactuer's defects
Number of Doors: 1
Number of Windows: 3
Tow Rope Included: Yes
Tub Size: L 48" x W 37" x H 17"
Number of Vents: 2