Danner Lead Time Composite Toe
Regular price $160.00
Unit price per
Hike Inspired, Job Ready
You can't hit the trails every day of the week, but you can bring a bit of the outdoors to the warehouse or factory floor. Inspired by our popular Trail 2650, these work shoes have the comfort and fit of a hiker with the safety features your job requires. A breathable suede and textile upper won't snag or rip like mesh. An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole provides traction. They come equipped with a composite safety toe and electrical hazard protection.
|Weight||35 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Protection||Electrical Hazard Certified|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH|
|Outsole||Vibram® Lead Time|
|Toe Protection||Non-Metallic Toe|
- Synthetic & Textile Upper
- We combine synthetic leather with textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Vibram® Lead Time Outsole
- The non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant Lead Time Outsole offers versatile traction for both indoor and outdoor work environments.
- EXO Heel System
- The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.