Getting the kids dressed is a quest for most parents, but not you. You raised them better than to wear anything but Merino Wool. Must be from all that hiking and camping you did together... because your kid gets it. And with a colorful and breathable, Lightweight ¼ Sock like the Quest, their pursuit of comfort won’t stop at journey’s end – it’ll just continue to grow.
Pair with: Family road trips, summer travel, Nalgene water bottles
- Kids' 1/4 socks average 4 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 2 in. above a low hiking shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These hiking 1/4 socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.