Men's Strut Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
Strut through the office, beer garden or farmer’s market in confidence with crew height, Merino Wool socks that show off your personality. Or keep it hidden. Up to you. Either way, you can still enjoy all-day comfort, a fit that keeps you covered and durability all day, every day.
Pair with: Sneakers, dress shoes, a fire pit
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.