Paying homage to a classic fly-fishing technique, the Spey Fly sock takes its name from Scotland’s River Spey and inspiration from our own fly-fishing guru and Mill patriarch, Marc Cabot. He’s the real deal. This lightweight lifestyle sock is too. It features terry loops knit under foot for cozy cushioning and our signature Merino Wool durable construction. While you may never reel in stream dolphins like Marc does, you can sport the same socks.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, slippers
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Style Number: 6085
With added cushion underfoot and just below the ankle, cushion Lifestyle socks look business, feel like vacation.