Women's Function X Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock
It's not often that feet get all the glory, which is why we loaded these moisture-wicking ski/ride socks with details that make em' fit an feel the best. The new Function X combines strategic cushioning and thinner, more breathable panels on top of the foot to reduce uncomfortable bunching and pressure. The payoff? Superior grip, better tech, and more control as you hunt for the next powder stash.
Pair with: Puffy jackets, black diamonds, sharp edges
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These tall cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski and snowboard boot pressure.
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.