Part Number: 010-02316-10
Multi-band GNSS provides location accuracy to within 1 meter to compatible marine multifunction displays, instrument displays and autopilots.
The magnetic heading sensor provides accuracy to within 3 degrees, stabilizing charts, radar overlay and MARPA even at slow speeds.
Fast 10 Hz position update rates provide high-sensitivity position, velocity and time data.
EXPANDED GNSS SUPPORT
GPS 24xd provides access to four key global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Galileo1, GLONASS and BeiDou1) to more accurately track in challenging conditions than GPS alone.
Multi-SBAS compatibility corrects signal measurement errors and provides information about the accuracy, integrity, continuity and availability of its signals.
Installation is easy with under-deck, pole and surface-mount options.
In the Box:
- GPS 24xd NMEA 2000®
- Pole mount
- Surface mount
- Under deck mount
- NMEA 2000 backbone/drop cable (6 meters)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Dimensions (D x H): 3 19/32" x 1 15/16" (91.6 mm x 49.5 mm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)
- Cable length: 19 ft 8" (6 m)
- Temperature range: -22° to 176° F (-30° to 80° C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy; waterproof to IPX7
- Compass-safe distance: 5.9" (150 mm)
- Power source input: 9-16 Vdc, unregulated
- Input current: 150 mA at 12 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 3 (150 mA)
- Position accuracy, typical marine use: < 50 cm, CEP 50%; < 1.0 meter, 88%