Product image 1
Product image 2
Product image 3
Product image 4
Product image 5
Product image 6
Keen Utility Men's San Jose WP Safety Toe (1022106)
Regular price $190.00
Unit price per
This classic looking pair is one of our lightest boots yet with an air-injected midsole for sustained comfort and aluminum safety toe. Its style gets even better with KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleaker appearance
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Waterproof leather upper
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- KEEN Luftcell PU midsole, infused with air for weightless comfort
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Siped outsole disperses liquids quickly for increased traction
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Cleansport NXT™ Technology for natural odor protection
Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
Mesh & moisture-wicking textile
Removable metatomical PU footbed
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety ToeUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Electrical HazardProvides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.