THIS ITEM DROP SHIPS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE OR TIME FROM MALONE
The MPG550-LBB is a MegaSport™ LowBed™ Trailer fully outfitted with a 2nd Tier Kit, MPG910 Profile™ Roof Box, 2 sets of Rod Tubes, two Large Kayak Bunks and a Spare Tire with Locking Attachment. This set-up represents our top "Pro Level" offering for transport of multiple large fishing kayaks with nearly any hull configuration.
With the 86” load bars positioned 25” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy fishing kayaks is a safe and simple process. To avoid portage, these galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp in order to launch the kayaks directly into the water. Features include submersible LED lighting, 10” pontoon all-terrain tires, wiring harness with two accessory outputs and a Class II (2”) hitch receiver.
The 2nd Tier has a 150 lb. load rating and provides transport for the Cargo Box and Rod Tubes. The 58” upper load bars provide an “easy to reach” height of 56” which allows access without climbing onto the trailer frame.
The trailer has a load rating of 1000 lbs. and is DOT and Transport Canada certified. Fully illustrated instructions allow assembly in approximately four to five hours with standard tools. Includes a Five Year Limited Warranty, and is, Made in USA.
Optional equipment that can be purchased includes:
- MPG479 Trailer Harness Adapter
- MPG488 Trailer Safety Mast
- MPG542 Flood Light (Magnetic Mount Version)
- MPG543 Electronic Charging Station
- MPG544 Double Hitch Kit
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- High speed wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Standard extended tongue can transport a boat up to 20' in length
- 86" lower 1-1/4” square load bars and 58" second tier load bars fit nearly all rack accessories
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- LED "Plug & Play" lights (DOT & Transport Canada approved)
- 1000 lb pivoting jack stand with wheel
- Load Capacity: 1000 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Suspension: Triple leaf spring
- Dimensions: 174" (length) x 86" (width)
- Weight: 425 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Height of Lower Cross Bars from Ground: 25"
- Height of Upper Cross Bars from Ground: 56"