Malone MegaSport™ LowBed™ Kayak Trailer w/Tier, Spare, 2 sets SaddleUp™, Cargo Box, 2 Rod Tubes
Regular price $4,999.00
Unit price per
Oversized delivery charge. $265 Per MegaSport Trailer.
With the 86” load bars positioned 25” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy fishing kayaks is a safe and simple process. To avoid portage, these galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp in order to launch the kayaks directly into the water. Features include submersible LED lighting, 10” pontoon all-terrain tires, 2”coupler and a wiring harness with two accessory outputs.
The 2nd Tier has a 150 lb. load rating and provides transport for the Cargo Box and Rod Tubes. The 58” upper load bars provide an “easy to reach” height of 56” which allows access without climbing onto the trailer frame.
The trailer has a load rating of 1000 lbs. and is DOT and Transport Canada certified. Fully illustrated instructions allow assembly in approximately four to five hours with standard tools. Includes a Five Year Limited Warranty. Made in USA.
Optional equipment that can be purchased includes:
- MPG479 Trailer Harness Adapter
- MPG488 Trailer Safety Mast
- MPG542 Flood Light (Magnetic Mount Version)
- MPG543 Electronic Charging Station
- MPG544 Double Hitch Kit
- MPG561 Large Kayak Bunk Kit
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- High speed wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Standard extended tongue can transport a boat up to 20' in length
- 86" steel, 1 ¼’’ square lower load bars and 58" second tier load bars fit nearly all rack accessories
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- LED "Plug & Play" lights (DOT & Transport Canada approved)
- 1000 lb pivoting jack stand with wheel
- Load Capacity: 1000 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Suspension: Triple leaf spring
- Dimensions: 174" (length) x 86" (width)
- Weight: 425 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" receiver
- Height of Lower Cross Bars from Ground: 25"
- Height of Upper Cross Bars from Ground: 56"