THIS ITEM DROP SHIPS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE OR TIME FROM MALONE
The MPG464-LBT MicroSport™ LowBed™ is a modified Base Trailer fitted with a LB 2nd Tier Kit. The trailer's bottom load bar supports have been redesigned to extensively lower the bar height.
Now just 22” from the ground, the lower bars make loading and unloading heavy kayaks easier and much safer. These galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp in order to launch directly into the water. Featuring submersible LED lighting and 78” lower load bars for up to six kayaks.
The 2nd Tier has a 100 lb. load rating and provides transport for additional gear. The 50” upper load bars provide a comfortable height (58”) to access a cargo box, bike or boat.
This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved. Assembles in approximately three to four hours with standard tools. Five Year Warranty. Made in the USA.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78’’ steel, 1 ¼’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- 50" steel, 1 ¼’’ square upper load bars w/ 2nd Tier Kit
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Made in the USA
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Dimensions: 13' 3" (length)
- Width (Without crossbars): 55"
- Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders): 40"
- Weight (Without accessories): 197 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 18"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 25 lb
- Lower Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"
- Height of Upper Cross Bars from Ground: 58"
- Height of Lower Cross Bars from Ground: 22"