Malone MicroSport™ LowBed™ 2 Kayak Trailer Package (2 Sets Bunks & Spare Tire)
Regular price $2,499.00
Unit price per
Oversized delivery charge. $175 Per MicroSport Trailer.
Easily load and transport two large fishing kayaks. The MPG464-LBB package includes a MicroSport™ LowBed™ Base Trailer, two MPG561 Large Kayak Bunk Kits and the MPG465 12" Spare Tire with Locking Attachment. The 78" cross bars provide plenty of room for both bunk kits and boats.
With the load bars only 22” from the ground, loading and unloading a heavy kayak is simplified and made much safer. These galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp in order to launch directly into the water. Featuring submersible LED lighting, high speed wheels and a Class II, 2" coupler.
This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved and assembles with our world class instructions in approximately three to four hours with standard tools. The MicroSport™ LowBed™ trailer has a Five Year Warranty and is Made in the USA.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78’’ steel, 1 ¼’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Five Year Limited Warranty - Made in the USA
- Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Dimensions: 13' 3" (length)
- Width (Without crossbars): 55"
- Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders): 40"
- Weight (Without accessories): 197 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 18"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 25 lb
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 22"