THIS ITEM DROP SHIPS FROM MALONE
The XtraLight™ LowMax™ has a 600 lb capacity leaf spring suspension system that delivers a smooth ride under full load. The 78” wide cross bars provide plenty of space for carriers & gear. With the bars positioned only 24” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy boats has never been easier. The 20" diameter by 8" wide pontoon-style tires have a maximum speed rating of 70 MPH which is perfect for most roadways.
The detachable tongue and rubber bumpers mounted to the rear cross member allow this trailer to be stored upright when not in use. Features include LED "plug & play" lights, D-Ring tie-downs, tongue lift handle and 2" receiver. Proudly built in the USA from high grade galvanized steel for years of dependable service. All workmanship & parts guaranteed with a Five-Year Limited Warranty. Assembles in 4-5 hours with normal shop tools.
The MPG596XSRP package includes two sets of stacker-style carriers with mounting hardware and cam style load straps. These carriers are coated to resist corrosion and are padded to protect the kayak's finish. Also including four sets of MPG313 Rack Pads to protect the kayaks from cross bar damage during transport. Best Application: Four medium to large sized recreational or touring kayaks with traditional V-bottom or non-traditional pontoon-style hull designs.
- Marine grade galvanized steel frame
- DOT & Transport Canada approved
- L.E.D. "plug & play" lights
- Galvanized steel fenders
- 78’’ steel, 1 ¼’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- Detachable tongue to lower storage space requirements
- Tongue lift handle
- Rubber bumpers for vertical storage
- Stacker-style carriers and Rack Pads to transport four boats
- Five Year Limited Warranty - Made in the USA