Oversized delivery charge. $150 Per LowMax™ Trailer.
The XtraLight™ LowMax™ has a 600 lb capacity leaf spring suspension that delivers a smooth stable ride under full load. The 78” wide cross bars provide plenty of space for carriers & gear. With the bars positioned only 24” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy boats has never been easier. The 20" diameter by 8" wide pontoon-style tires have a maximum speed rating of 70 MPH which is perfect for most roadways.
The detachable tongue and rubber bumpers mounted to the rear cross member allow this trailer to be stored upright when not in use. Features include LED "plug & play" lights, D-Ring tie-downs, tongue lift handle and 2" receiver. Proudly built in the USA from high grade galvanized steel for years of dependable service. All workmanship & parts guaranteed with a Five-Year Limited Warranty. Assembles in 4-5 hours with normal shop tools.
**This is considered a BULK item and subject to additional shipping rates that must be determined by the shipping service. Reach out to us at (906) 424-0206 or e-mail our website prior to purchase.
- Marine grade galvanized steel frame
- DOT & Transport Canada approved
- L.E.D. "plug & play" lights
- Galvanized steel fenders
- 78’’ steel, 1 ¼’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- Detachable tongue to lower storage space requirements
- Tongue lift handle
- Rubber bumpers for vertical storage
- Made in the USA
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Load Capacity: 600 lb / 17' canoe or kayak
- Wheels & Tires: Powder coated 5-lug wheels with 20" diameter x 8" wide pontoon-style tires
- Maximum Speed Rating: 70 MPH
- Length: 11' 3"
- Length (Tongue Detached): 7' 4"
- Width (Without Crossbars): 5' 0"
- Frame Width Assembled (Width within Fenders): 3' 4"
- Weight (Without accessories): 206 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Mounting Height for Ball from Ground: 16"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 37 lb
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 36" - 49"
- Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 24"
- Please review instructions prior to assembly and register your warranty prior to first time use.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) 20" Diameter, 8" Wide Pontoon-Style Tires & Wheels
- (1) Reinforced 2pc Steel Tongue
- (1) Lift Handle
- (2) 78" Load Bars with Frame Brackets & Supports
- DOT & Transport Canada Approved L.E.D. Lighting
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- (1) Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
- Assembly Required - Multi-Boxed Item - Includes 4 Cartons