Flying-saucer-worthy style comes easy in the Close Encounters hiking sock. So do massive peak bidds, thanks to the smooth 1x1 ribbed cuff, performance fit, and climate-regulating merino wool for comfortable and dry trekking. We can't guarantee you'll have a supernature experience on the trail, but if you do, feel free to tell bigfoot we're still working on those custom XXXXXL sizes.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 5014