Men's Boot Heavyweight Hunting Sock
With our heavyweight, full cushion hunting socks, you are prepared for the cold. Terry loop cushion runs the length of the sock adding a level of comfort and insulation while also offering a moisture-wicking, breathable layer around your foot and leg. These will keep you dry, and warm when you lose the sun, but you know they're coming.
Height: BootWeight: HeavyweightPair with: Hunting boots, field boots, soft footsteps
- Men's hunting boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just above a sturdy 8 in. field boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here's to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you're out in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks regulate heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort in cold weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Full cushion socks have warm terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate insulating comfort.
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.