For those late-season trail treks and high alpine backpacking trips where weather and temps are all but certain, the Insulated Stretch Ozonic Jacket takes our best-selling shell and adds synthetic stretch insulation for an added edge in variable conditions. The 100% recycled waterproof shell fabric is fully taped to keep afternoon storms at bay, and the stretch-woven lining moves with you and wicks moisture when you're on the go.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Alpine Climbing, Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Hiking, Camping
- Dry.Q 2-layer stretch ripstop fabric is super soft and quiet
- Mapped stretch insulation with stretch lining for full freedom of movement
- Adjustable hood with rear cinch
- Underarm zip vents with mesh backing