Designed for expedition conditions in more civilized locales, the Weather Down™ Parka provides premium warmth and protection when just walking the dog, commuting to the gym, or navigating the neighborhood feels like a trip to the arctic. With a fully taped, waterproof shell and overstuffed with loads of 650-fill down, the Weather Down also features ample pocket storage and organization, a snap-back storm hood, and a snap split side hem for added mobility.
- Uses: Travel, Camping
- Dry.Q® 2-layer provides fully seam taped weather protection
- Two snap hand pockets
- Two front drop pockets with Velcro® closure
- Two zippered upper hand pockets
- Two zippered Napoleon pockets
- Two internal drop pockets
- Full-length front zipper with Velcro® storm flap
- Snap-button split hem allows for added mobility
- 650-fill RDS®-certified down insulation Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.