Who on the pro tour has flipped more bass than just about everyone else combined? Answer: Tommy Biffle, and this is his jig. He designed the River2Sea Junkyard Jig to get deep into cover and act alive. You may think it's the loudest, ugliest flippin' jig ever created, and you'd be right, but when you see the results, you'll believe. No other jighead penetrates cover like this, or once there, stands up like a fired-up crawfish defending itself. No other jighead features a double-barreled rattle that can be heard far down the lakebed. And no other jighead has a skirt that flares quite like this one does on the fall. The hand-tied River2Sea Tommy Biffle Junkyard Jig is just plain deadly, and definitely not junk. Equipped with a custom short shank, big bite black nickel hook for massive holding power.
- Designed by Elite pro Tommy Biffle
- Made especially for flipping in heavy cover
- Unique head penetrates the thickest cover
- Stands up like a defensive crawfish
- Super-loud double-barreled rattle
- Unique skirt flare pattern
- Custom short shank, big bite hook