The Women's Breeze Tunic strikes a stylish balance between covering up and staying cool under a hot sun. Optimized for breathability thanks to a silky Nilit Breeze fabric blend, this UPF 50 fishing top has a drop tail, tunic-style cut for added coverage. The adjustable hood and neck protect you from the sun, while still venting to let heat escape. And 2 reach-in hand pockets keep small items where you want them.
- COR3™ performance standard: anti-odor treatment, mechanical wicking knit structure, & UPF 50 rating
- Snap adjustable neck with gathered detail for a stylish fit
- Draw string hood adjustment
- 2 reach-in hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for extra coverage
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: 74% polyester/26% Nilit Breeze
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.