For ice fishing this winter, you'll want to have the technology that the StrikeMaster® Lithium 40V Ice Auger has to offer. Season after season, this ice-fishing auger is designed to break through the ice. The 40-volt, 5-amp lithium ION battery powers this electric ice auger for quickly drilling your fishing holes, while always providing a consistent speed and torque so there are no surprises. With the StrikeMaster® LazerTM auger blades, you'll enjoy the high-performance and fast-cutting edge. To lessen the impact on your body, this ice auger features ergonomically designed handles that are placed opposite the power switch. Once you drill the hole, flush the ice hole with the forward and reverse control for a clear fishing hole. On 16 inches of ice, you can drill 100 holes using the 8-inch model and 70 holes with the 10-inch model all in one charge. When you are done enjoying your day ice fishing, fully charge your auger's battery in about two and a half hours. For a durable ice auger, try the StrikeMaster® Lithium 40V Ice Auger.
- 15.9: 1 gear ratio
- Electric DC brushless motor
- Auger handles absorb impact
- Durable, quiet, and easy to transport
- Built-in LED light for a wide range of view
- Power button with deadman safety switch
- Impact-resistant long filament handles for an easy use
- Planetary gear system with a lightweight durable design
- Forward and reverse controls to quickly clear the ice hole
- Auger Blades:
- Twin serrated stainless steel LazerTM blades
- Battery and charger included
- 4 LED battery status indicators
- 40-volt, 5-amp hour lithium ION battery
- 2-amp charging station (recharges battery in 2 hrs.)
- Internal battery management system ensures battery longevity
- Auger Weight (8 in.): 24 lbs.
- Auger Weight (10 in.): 27 lbs.
- Single Charge (8 in.): 100 holes
- Single Charge (10 in.): 70 holes
- Blade Diameter Size: 6 in. or 8 in.
- Limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty on motor, battery, and charger